Although we are a pet friendly park and we understand you love to take your beloved pets on holidays with you, we have a few rules we are sure you would agree with when it comes to bringing them along.
Not all of our park guests bring their pets with them, therefore we like to make sure everyone has an enjoyable stay. For this reason we have a limit to the number of dogs we allow to stay in the park at anyone time.
Due to the extremely high occupancy rate during December, January and Easter, we do NOT allow any pets to stay in the park during this time.
Any guests staying in our park homes are NOT permitted to have pets with them during their stay.
Please make sure you let us know before you make your booking if you are bringing your pet with you, as we also have a restricted number of sites of where we like to position animals to make sure your pet also enjoys their stay.
When bringing your pet on holiday to Bather Paradise Caravan Park, we require you to pay a $30 dog bond (paid in cash, so we can easily return it to you upon your departure). This bond is to ensure us you are fully committed to looking after and cleaning up after your pet during your stay.
- Dogs must remain on a lead within your site.
- Dogs must not bark or disturb other guests of the caravan park.
- Dogs can not be left alone on site/in van.
- All faeces, bones and other mess to be removed immediately and disposed of in bags. No holes to be dug.
- Dogs must not be taken into camp kitchen or amenities.
- If your bond is forfeited, another bond must be paid to continue staying in the caravan park. No refund of site fees will be given for early departure.
- Exercise dog outside of park, NOT on vacant sites.